Tuesday, August 17, 2004

WoOSh... FInallY...

wah... super tire ar... do e Understanding Media ICA1... tt stupid vcd canot be burn.. so mafan .. tt i gotta set up my digi cam on a tripod in front my TV to tape it down.. sian 1/2.... use so much time.. + gt my mum's voice as background sound.. muz REDO... hai... n i spent nearly an hour trying to burn e video clips into e cd... hai.. know myself a bit PC idiot la.. but todae qutie satisfying... coz our assignment is abt 50% done?? excluding other stuff la.. den me n SS did another perspective drawing within 2 hours~~ haha... *applause* improvement frm e previous one.. which is 3 hr to 1 sketch... kekee... tink SS gt a tedious day coz aft a long day still gotta go GUItar lesson.. poor thing.. keke... hmm... other den these, still got 1 quite shuang de thing happen... H.H came to e comp lab.. hahaa... oni SS n me noe wad happen.. keke... *yAwNz*
gtg zZz le...

~eeNz~

No comments: