Friday, August 27, 2004

~MaLAySiA~

2dae went to malaysia to collect my bro's graduation photo album... hmm.. not too bad la... juz tt certain pose n smile not tt great ...but i tink is kinda funi when dey are tryin to take e photo.. dey would sae sth like: dui le dui le..jiu shi ze me siao... kai xin dian.. keke.. so funi sia... when i was out of e photo i tried to make em smile to thier 100% ... ahaa... so fun.. i like my dad's smile.. tink he's quite handsome when he's young... keke.. tink i like e one me my sis n my mum .. coz i look great.. hahaa... tink i gonna make a 2R size family foto n put in my wallet leh.. kekee..

wonderin when will it be my turn to wear e square hat... will i be able 2 make it? or m i gonna gif up half in my course? still pondering abt my carreer....

No comments: