Thursday, August 19, 2004

WoOSh... FInallY... (Part 2)

wah... todae finally completed 98% of e UM assignment... so hapi ... coz later on gt time to draw another perspective.. but den... hai... ss n i chose e wrong spot la... den sun wana burn us... hai.. bo pian gotta change place... change to somewhere EEeee gt a lot of ants... buai tahan lor... gosspbumps standing all e way... was kinda exhausted liao... gt no mood 4 e rest of e day... so is kinda tough 4 SS... coz she gotta to tolerate my anti anti pattern... she oso sian 1/2 liao...
rch hm... bath n eat... den chiong my UM essay... no idea wad to write... den my fren sms me.. ask him come my hse n relac... juz left not long ago nia... great guy la... hmmm.... n i did my shading 4 my 1st sketch oni... abit guilty leh... muz buck up liao... but reali you xin wu li... hai.... good nite.....


~LeeNz~ ~_~

No comments: