Friday, August 06, 2004

5th August 2004 Outing wif e buget grp~!

2dae is great day for me.. though juz handed in my color theory assignment... being staying up late in e nite... but i started my assignment rather earli compare to my klasmates.. so i more xing fu.. aft CT, went to Food Junction ( me n SS fav place) wif e Buget grp to eat.. keke.. dey r reali trainin our stomach muscles... luff thru out e lunch time n was reali great to haf em as klasmates.. dey all so fun-loving n lAMe.. haha.. aft lunch, me n shushan suppose to go artfren to but materials.. n agreed to help em buy too.. but end up we SYCo em to go artfren wif us.. lucky gt Cheng Jia.. if not dey wont go at all.. thanz to him.. n he's reali a nice guy... along e way to artfren, me n SS kept di siao henry.. n he reali can make us luff till our stomach cramp... was reali a great day 4 me~!

No comments: