Thursday, August 19, 2004

WoOSh... FInallY... (Part 3)

*yAwNz* today was taxing day... woke up at 615... to go sch.. n den when i rch e bus stop, realise tt i 4get to bring tt stupid sketching technique which i tink is not correct one.. but bring la.. shows tt i gt do hw ma.. walk bak to take... started to perspire when i came down.. sian1/2... den... den.. had e lecture lor... color notin to say so release us earli.. so gd.. but DF was super tire n sian lor.. gotta do those line drawing and shading in 1 hr.. hai.. cant complete on time.. but still haf to hand in.. veri bad.. e worst thing was aft DF still haf to draw perspective ... short of 2 more... but oni manage to draw 1 more den buai dong liao... so went library rest n enjoi air con... so some shading den went hm le... stress ar.. rch hm gotta complete my UM essay.. my 4 Persp. drawing... n sketches for color theory... hai.. still gt to prepare for UM presentation tml... but right now, i haf oni done 1 1/2 thing ... my essay n 3 P.D... so haiya.. veri tire liao.. so cant tahan animore... haha... my bro juz told me tt he will send me to sch tml.. so hapi.. can slp more.. haha.. suddenly so gd to me... funi leh... but i like it.. haha.. nite~!~!

~LeeNz~

No comments: