Saturday, September 18, 2004

~bIg SupRisE ~

hmm.. din feel gd in morn.. so decided not to go sch... my nose still hurts...

erm.. was supposed to meet rico 2 return my watercolor pad.. end up e whole of BG came... was kinda paiseh.. coz din expect em to come all e way frm NYP to lot 1 to meet me ma... n i was abit late la.. kekee.. coz bathin ma...

when i rch, dey passed me e present.. hmmm.. inside consist a bear n a mini bear in e bottle wif get well soon sign.. so cute.. thx ar.. coz i was sick ma.. n my SAFETY PIN.. muz b michael who kapok one.. oni he will do tt.. noe tt he aim my safety pin quite long liao.. kekee...

we went to K-pool @ Lot 1... suprising rico tried to learn pool... ehem.. not bad la.. but not used to it so .. erm.. yah... good try... i took his watch... den juz now was chatting wif him... i told him i return to him le.. he was convinced tt he lost e watch.. kekee.. he was shock n anxious..i noe i m kinda bad to play a joke... juz kidding ma... kekee.... ~sOri ar...~

yah.. juz now passed midnite le.. so is my BirthDae Le wor... hahaa.. 17 le.. but not much feelin.. i feel tt i m older.. hahaa... juz now during msn chat, BG was TYPING birthdae song 4 me.. kekee.. touched sia... tink tis is e 1st time so mani ppl wish me hapi birthdae in MSn.. ususalli is sms... kekee... my birthdae wish 4 tis yr is: hmmmm... gt a lot leh... but duno can fulfil anot.. so Shh... kekee...

kk... gtg slp le.. coz tml morn still gotta meet JOn... someting is wrong wif him... sian.. tml haf to work.. workin on my bdae?? coz no1 book me in advance .. so sadz... nvm la...

OnCe aGaIn HapPi BiRthday 2 MysElf....

~LeeNz~ =P


No comments: