Monday, September 20, 2004

~bIg SupRiSe~ PaRt 3

OMG... 2dae was another attack 4 me.. coz SS bluff me~~ she told me wad do project at Bishan... 4 e comm skills.. when i rcv her msg last nite.. i was kinda sian n din reply... n i was workin ma...

i was disturbed by SS's call... abt 11+... woke up... n she told e proj change to 2 at Tao Payoh instead of bIshan... hai.. i told her i veri sian.. actuali wana sae i buzi den cant go do proj de... but den hai.. go lor...

when i rch there... yina n ss were there le.. den dey sae wad go TPY lib to do proj.. den yina sae wad wan go take her pay or wad... i was like juz woke up bath n left my hse le.. den still in slping mode la... SS n YinA kept chatting!!!! buai tahan... i pity my ear sia... but on my way to TPY, mel msg me sae wad gt meet em 4 lunch a not... i was like huh??? wad's tt ting.. i duno la... kekee... but i was a little suspicious le... den nvm... yah.. yina brought me to duno where... swensens... den i tot she wana collect her pay ma.. den walk in.. but who noes she walk so in ... tt i saw e rest of e classmates sitting there.. i was stuned 4 a moment... den i recover wad was goin on.. hahaa...lame sia mel... hai.. but i was reali SUPRISE again... n was smiling till my tears rolled down my cheeks... hmm... ya lor..

den aft tis we were like deciding wana go bak sch 4 UM lecture a not.. so end up we nber went lor.. hahaa.. whole class oni 3 person go leh... so sad.. sorri leh.. ms TINa.. not my Fault la.. hehee.. yup... dey gt me a PURPLE color Bear n a pair of E earrings.. n a hp Pouch.. Thx ar... my fav
PURPLE leh... keke... so we pon UM... den farah n SUlin Joined us...

we went to PlazA SinGapuRa... den walk walk.. i was kinda sian @ e later part... if i noe den i join e others to play pool le la.. Me.. FaRah... SuLin.. SS ... n YiNa... went walk walk... mayb coz i was in a rush in e morn.. wake up go out kana suprised den now stone liao... kekee.. or mayb i was tire la.. aft 2 dae of work.. but aniwae... it was a Great daY n thx 4 everiting~ I loVE it~

~LeeNz~

No comments: