Sunday, September 19, 2004

~Big SupRiSe~ PaRt 2

2dae was greAT~~ coZ i gt a 2 BirthdaY CaKE... 1 frm mY Gd FreNX n 1 Frm my cOlleagues....

kk.. 1stly, morn i went to meet JOn.. "so called" to take our testi bak... kekee.. i was chatting wif lao shi n coach... den he waited 4 me at e canteen.. Shu minG's sista oso joined VB.. big Difference sia... sista so cute n thin.. but ehem.. shh... quite a few gt relation to seniors one.. hopefully next yr can continue to get CHamPz... hahaa.. yah.. aft e long chat wif em.. went to canteen...

expected sth notti frm jon la.. so is WenDa n RuI qIAng.. hahaa... i noe wenda muz be bluffing me le.. sae wad jon not concentrating in sch ... always pon sch.. kekee.. actuali bluff me out to celebrate.. kekee... so touched~ dey bought me a blueberry cake~ haha.. we went to jon's hse 2 eat.. kekee.. his sista still as chubby as ever... beatric.. so hard to pronounce... but is a unique name ... hmmm... chit chat n dey were like trying to persuade me dun work la.. who works on her birthdae one.. haha... stupid JOn Jon .. tryin to yong ji jiang fa.. kekee... wenda oso diam diam.. kekee... but end up dey acc me to my work place.. i was late aGaIN.. hai.. so paiseh... oh yah.. 4get to mention wad dey gave me... kekee... dey gave me a freespin?? dunoe how to spell la.. addidas de.. my fav brand... erm.. though e ring of e color is yellow against black.. not too bad la.. thx ar.. n a DISNEY cd.. keke... i wana buy tt one.. n dey gt it 4 me.. thx pal~

hmm... 2dae during work not so gd.. coz Audie not veri hapi wif us.. 1stly i m late... den tink all e set-up staff duno go where... he dun like to c e ballroom no staff one ma.. hai... so he threw a little temper... hai.. he's so fustrated over work n his 2 buddy ma.. i oso dunoe wad to sae... but to lend him a listening ear.. hmmm... kElvin gt gif me present.. not bad sia.. so gd... buai tahan him... die die dunwan to sae happi birthdae to me.. so bad... i stayed bak 4 midnite... n yah.. another surpise... aft work... besides our usual 7-11... lawrence went 2 buy a birthdae cake 4 me... kekee.. swensenz one.. nice ice-cream cake.. kekee.. thx ar... i was kinda paiseh.. coz we r in e outside paragon.. n in e wee hours .. dey were SINGING loudly e BirthdAe soNG... kekee... but it was oso e 1st time tt i celebrated tis way.... hmmm.. got NawAwI... AuDie... JasMond.. Max... JayCe... JaY... n lAwrence.. thx~!~!


eRic was kiNda suprise when i told him is my bdae.. kekee.. he dun believe me.. haiyo.. wana me to lobang him... so sorri.. coz is full le.. gt me... jas.. law.. n Wi... hai...

hmm... yest threatened RicO to wish me birthdae again.. coz his watch is wif me... keke.. n he did la.. so not too bad.. will consider to return him his watch.. keke...

tink tt's abt all 4 todae.. so tire!! tml workin at 6pm.. wah.. almost 4am le...


~LeeNz~

No comments: