Monday, December 19, 2005

HoLidayS are CominG!!

wOott.. finally.. my drawing is done.. wif much effort... did my coloring e morn... damn lazi... duno wad m i doin...(i dun mean e assgn...) hmm..overall i tink is okie oni.. can be a lot more beta... but due to time constrain.. hmmm.. noting much to blog actually... but feel like a lot.. juz wanna blog... tis is e 7th week of sch... n i m left wif my storyboard... hopefully can passed... coz even if i m not doing my story... i duno who to grp wif.. someone juz take me in.. pls... whaha..

and e nxt ting tt's gonna happen... is e xmas tingy... streSS man.. hopefully noting COCKS up.. whha.. plS... hopefully u guyS can juX give me a gd Job.. n tt's it ... no mOre.. plS.. juZ 4 onCe i hopE... enuFf of thESe....

tErm BreAK is coming... n i hope i can spend my time wisely..

- Pack mY roOm
- Pack My wArdRobE...
- BuY grapHiRe..
- Buy eXotIQue (hinting 4 xmas gift) whaha.. i noe everione will ignore tis one.. sob sobz...
- buy D'artiste DigitaL paiNtiNG book... $90.82
- improvE my DrawIng..
- Do My asSgn...
1. MotiON GrapHiCs... week 9
2. ChaRactEr AnImAtiON... week 10
3. drawing??? so mani tings to draw!!!

now cant tink of any other tings yet...
xMas is COminG... but like notin much.. no Fun no notinG... felt like i m in another space w/o FRIENDS!!! wad is fren man.. hai...

No comments: