Sunday, December 11, 2005

freaKiN lAzi...

haben been doin any ting todae.. except for register for basic theory test.. and goin to ta bao bak Ku TeH 4 my family... n baking a caramel cake.. (taste NICe SiA)... Arrgghh... i m so lazi... reali veri lazi n tire todae.. cant even lift my finger to start doin anyting at all... but lucky manage to redo my motion graphic assgn1... hmm.. i will say beta den my previous one.. but i m too lazi to make it even better... so muz try harder... plus i have gt lotsa ting to do.. coz nxt week gOOna b buzi week for me... gonNA b working foR like 4 dAys in a wEek... n i gt no time 4 all my aSsgn...

assgn to be done by tis week...:

- drawing research and final char design...
- char animation .. tt stupid leg to jump...
- french e-assessment.. OMG.. pRint color sIa... mUZ do at hm.. n A essAy in FRENCH~~~
- piTch... oMG.. stRy boArD DUe to tMl.. n i haben done a single box.. kekee...
- improvise motioN graphICs AsS 1.. kekee... (DONE!!!) finally someting tt i haf done...

so is like..1 out of 5 done... n i aint haf much time nXT wEek... buT 4 e SakE of 250 nXt wEek, i GUeSs is WOrTh iT... goNna buY lotSa stUFf whEn i hAf saVe enUff... kekE... oH... juZ rEM abt e artbook tt i mention earlier... $38.. i m gonNA buY iT... e Art oF dArKwAtch... kekee.. tiS is gOnnA b my 1sT ArtBook tt i hAve evEr bUy... (if any one of u juz know tt i m not a ARTS person.. StuPId Art!!!) i lOVe sCienCe...

hai.. so stupid of me to have chose tis course.. but wadever it is.. i m in... n i shld b happy of wad i m now... sometimes... when i took out my contact lEns... i seem to another pErson in Me... e oLd me... e oLd me wHo iS alwAyz so MotiVateD... wHen i wEar my LenZ... i couLd anothEr mE... somE onE whO iS conFidEnt?? Nah... my foot!~~~ crap Again...

No comments: