Thursday, July 21, 2005

finally gt time to blog...

erm.. i noe i haben been blogging 4 a long time... i jux cant get used to everiday writting a blog... coz i might reali juz vomit out all my emotions at tt time... n i tink it aint a good ting to show everione..

1st n foremost... tis few weeks haben been gd 4 me.. i haf been chionging all my assgn n was kinda sick... reali sickening when u r tryin to do ur work n ur body juz dun listen to u... was kinda frustrated by a lot of tings.. ppl... affairs... n i m reali getting sick of nyp... DMD.... oh man.. feel like giving up ... coz i m juz not hapi wif everiting... n most imptly myself... tink e most worrying person would be dear le... hai.. sorri tt i was enclosed in my own world again.. sorri.. but i din mean it... juz cant help it.. i noe sometimes i m those who got probs but juz keep quiet... is not tt i dun wana share my prob.. is like so wad if i haf said.. is still gonna be e same... i rather keep it to myself n go thru it... but i noe u r always there 4 me... i noe u wan me to feel less burden n less stress... but e times tt i m wif u areadi lighten half e load... thX deaR...

okie... n 2ndly... term break is coming... OMG.. oni 1 week... n i haf got like 4 assgn to hand in when sch reopens... hai... n i haf gt 3 gathering during e week... n i haben start on ani of e assgn yet.. oh GoD... u r reali are watchin over me... aniway.. blame no1.. is me...

yest n todae felix came my hse... he's so CUUUTTTTEEEE!!!!! love him so much... so smart n cute... juz cant do aniting wif him ard... dey juz went bak not long ago... n here i m blogging... haben touch my animation nor drawing...

bro juz now called home.. .lookin 4 me.. whaha... suprise... coz when i ask him y.. he said: ' noting la.. juz tellin u i coming bak le.. will rch ard 10am in e morn... ' kekee.. tot he gt ting to ask me to do or wad.. kekee.. he's on another m'sia trip.. another island in north-east m'sia... hai.. tis time cant get to go wif him... i still can rem e redang beach n e blistering sun.. n my lobster skin... oh man... miss e beach.. n e vball... n of coz e snorking!! kekee... i wan go take scuba diving... when will i ever save enuff $$$$???? oh yah.. told him tt i wan to buy a external hard disc... n tink he quite supportive leh.. sae help me ask his frenz... *bLinK bLinK* kekee.. aniway.. i slpt on my bro's bed 4 the 1st 3 daes n i realise i cant get up on time.. n i m bak on my own bed... my sis's slpin on his bed.. lazi pig... muz warn him abt e bed... if not will collapse... whaha... S ) evil me... *grin*

kk.. tink i haf to sign off here...
ps: wadever i sae in tis blog is jus wad i wana sae..
if anione of u are offended.. den sorri...

No comments: