Friday, June 24, 2005

a HaPpI OcCAsIon!! ShU LiNg WedDinG~

yOohoo...
sHu LiNg is getting married... cONgratS... my only female CoUsin (besides me n my sis) in my muM's family... hmm.. her husband not bad la..tall tall thin thin.. not bad looking... mum n sis look like rico.. but rico look nicer... ?_? kekee... i dunoe...

Hmm... rch there rather late le.. coz sis veri late den fetch us.. erm.. me wear a black dress lor.. todae all accessories PINK one.. keke... even my nails color is light pink.. whaha.. since i so enthu pink??

hmm.. aniway... meet all my relatives... + veri veri veri veri long time no c elderly.... n my COUSIN.. whaha... tis one reali long time no c... wei qiang... when my ah gong saw him... he cried... i almost cried... so touchin lor... imagine u haf a grandson n aft so mani yrs u meet him again... hmm... took lots of pICs! not lots la.. but erm many... den... play wif ah boi... felix... keke.. so notti... juz like so much.. wad to do.. kekee... kk...

duno how to describe to my feelings... is like so hapi.. n so anxious abt my future.. yet i cant do anitin to fast forward e process...

all i had to do now is to enjoi n live it to e fullest...

No comments: