Monday, January 02, 2006

no more holi.....

is been so fast tt my 1 week break is over.. wad Duh!!! been goin out almost everi dae... tink i oni spend 1 or dae completely at hm... kekee.. anyway.. i guess 1 week is juz too short... but lucky i did enjoi myself...
alrite... let's c wad i haf done ...

i went to work...

i went to watch KING KONG... NICE show man.. muZ watCh... so Sad... tInk e gal too crUel le... shld haf hElp kING kOng... anYway.. i tinK e ModEl was GreAt... esp. e fur n e the scars.. it was awesome... GOoD joB mAn... rIco tolD me tt tiS KK was 2o times smaller den e original one.. i was a bit sian.. coz tis KK shld b BiggEr deN niCer in e NY ma... n he said coz PetEr JacKSon liKE diNo... so Add in... i tink e insects area was damn GRoSSS!!!! i love e lighting of whole movie.. is so good.. veri nice composition... now i feel like watchin e old KK...

i went to watch NArnIa... whiCH was AnothEr gD shOw... is amazinG how they created the 200+ races... is involving the whole animal kingdom.. nicE effeCts.. likE e iCE palacE.. but i wish e character can be even more develop... dun unstd why both e sis aint goin to battle.. it might be more interesting?? duno...

i went to e ZOO... wif my cute little cousin... n bro... n sis... n cousin... n RICO... kekee... tooks a no. of pics of him.. n vidEOs... wasted tt i cant post video... he's so cute... Oh... but e nxt day.. he kena chiC pOX.. so i was kinda guilty.. coz i suggest to go Zoo.. den mayb he kena from there or wad.. hai... but e nxt nxt dae i went to look aft him.. kekee.. but he dun look at all like SICK.. he's running ard the whole hse.. n doin all the mischievous acts... buai tahan him.. no matter wad he will brighten up my day...

i went to buy graphire.. finAlly... kekee.. 265 kinda Ex... but is still chEaper den intous... i m not a rich gal.. is a white one.. hapi hapi hapi.. finally... i will sure make gd use of my 265.. n i bought a book.. d'artiste digital painting.. finally too.. n i dun unstd why.. recently wadever tings tt i buy happened to be the last piece... e book was e last one...

i went to buy CLOTHES!!! which left me reali Broke... i bought 1 3/4 jeans... 1 jeans.. 1 puremilk top.. 1 belt... n other xmas gifts.. n food... n i m broke.. but i like e clothes tt i bought.. hmm... cant wait to wear em.. till CNY... 1 more month to go...

i went to make new specs... kekee.. last week went to m'sia to make... n todae i went bak in to take.. whaha... initally wanna make a white plastic frame... but there aint much choices of white frame.. so i chose a red one.. with white circles on the side.. which looks kinda retro.. whaha.. but it suits me... i rem my last plastic frame was oso a red one.. looks so odd.. whaha.. but tis made me look..... duno how to sae.. so u c it urself.. duno shld i wear to sch.. coz everi one might start saying tings.. sometimes i feel tt everione sees beauty in the tings dey like.. so everione is different.. therefore tings tt are not beautiful to others are not UGLY... everione like to critize... i oso.. i like to critize too.. but ocassionally zi wo jian dao yi xia... if not u r beyond help...

i PACK my room.. n my wardrobE... feel like my room is so much cleaner... but i m still waitin 4 my sis to marry off n i can haf plenty of space in my room... tink aft she move out.. i m gonna revamp my Room... into My stYle... actually notin much could b done.. coz is those stupid cupboard sticking to e walls... wanna paint yEllow 4 my Room.. whaha...

tings tt i promise to do...

- Pack mY roOm
- Pack My wArdRobE...
- BuY grapHiRe..
- Buy eXotIQue (hinting 4 xmas gift) whaha.. i noe everione will ignore tis one.. sob sobz...
- buy D'artiste DigitaL paiNtiNG book... $90.82
- improvE my DrawIng..
- Do My asSgn...
1. MotiON GrapHiCs... week 9
2. ChaRactEr AnImAtiON... week 10
3. drawing??? so mani tings to draw!!!

LOOK... e more impt tings i nV do at all Man.. alrite... i m tire... goona post Pics... kekee..

No comments: