Saturday, February 19, 2005

.......

haben been blogging lately.. n mani tings did happened... but i m not gonna write all down... coz it will remain in my heart...

a number of sad tings happened btn me n him... i oso dunwan tt... but sometimes i reali do wish he noe wad i am tinkin.. how i felt.. wad i wan... who i m... i hope he noe tt everi little action tt he do will affect me in a greatest way tt could possibly be... coz i dunwan to "piang" animore... sometimes seeing him my heart juz ache... i duno y... seeing him sad hurts me most... coz i m e root of it... i duno wad shld i do or how to make him feel beta.. sometimes i noe he love me so much tt suddenly i felt unloved... i duno y.. i juz wan him to be strong.. to be independent... to be able to c tings in a broader perspective... to stand in my shoes... he might not felt wad i felt.... is okie... but pls... dun be sad coz of me le.. i cant take it animore.. i felt useless.. i felt a million times of sadness tt u felt... i feel like a failure.. i m not a good medicine... T_T

p/S: To all lovers, pls do not be sad to ur lover... coz they will feel e pain n sadness a hundred... a thousand.. a million.. a billion.. times than u... 4 dey oni wan u to feel happy...

No comments: