Tuesday, January 18, 2005

wah... Pain PaIN pAin... my ThRoaT...

hai... tot i wake up tis morn everitin will b beta... but my throat was even worse... sob sob... so pain tt when i wake up i try to breathe in oso pain... my mum ask me go c doc.. but i lazi la.. coz 2dae areadi not goin 4 lect le... den bu hao yi si dun go sch leh.. juz ate those swt tablet 4 sore throat... but cant eat more.. den drink duno wad water la... my mum made one.. hai.. now kinda notin to do so write blog.. hmmm... oh yah... juz nw ss msg n call me ask me where m i ... i told i not goin 4 lect.. den rico gt my lanyard... den later on yuan lai shi mic rico n YF rch sch le.. den ss still waiting.. coz ss definitely will wait 4 me.. den she duno i nber come... hai.. tink mayb she gt a bit angry ba.. dunoe..

haiyo.. den WY overslept.. whaha.. kinda expected tt.. coz he veri tire ma den dun wan to slp.. kekee.. but tink he late 4 15mins oni la.. so is okie.. keke.. sian... waitin 4 my swallowable breakfast 4 my throat... keke..

No comments: