Saturday, October 09, 2004

~nO mOre HopEs 4 nEw Hp...~ T_T

Sob sobz~ i m super sad 2dae... coz i waited so long to change my Hp.. My bro gave me his atm card n told me to go buy by myself.. he's gotta work.. coz i wana upgrade my plan.. is under my dad's name.. n i need him to go over.. n someting happened.. he said tt e hp is too ex... ask me not to buy... i was like devastated.... disappointed.. utterly lost n feel like dying.. My sista n Sean (my sista bf) was there too... i was insisting.. den my sis sae dun buy la.. i was so sad n lose my stand.. i reluctantly said: k lor k lor .. dun buy la dun buy la... n i left ... crying... tears was rollin down my cheeks as i walked off frm em... i din wan to listen to him.. i walked off n shouted i dunwan to buy! (in e public) on my way hm, michael called me... so sway... i was crying.. he ask me y m i so breathless... i dunoe wad to sae.. coz he wana tell me tt e winning 11 tt i lend him cant b played... so sorri... i dun mean it...

I m so sad n i felt a thorn in my heart... my sista called me ask me where m i ... i told her i rch hm le... soon aft i rch hm, she rch too... she was trying to tell me dun buy tt hp 1st... new ones r coming out etc... i din wan to listen.. i told her i said i dunwan tt hp animore... stop saying le.. i was so fustrated tt i cant rem wad did i said... i oni rem i raise my voice.. my dad called... he asked me to pick up... he gave in to me now.. but is too late.. no point askin me to buy again when 1stly u r against it... as i talked to him on e phone i was crying... he asked me y i cried.. i said notin... but he was du lan le.. n i rem shouted veri loudly over e phone... u go out i dunwana c u.. n i dunwan tt hp animore... i dun wan.....!

I noe i m veri bad .... but i m not feelin ani beta.. i was crying e whole dae tt i cant complete my assgn... my tears was stained on my color assgn... i haf to redo.. n redo so mani times... i cant get my mind settle.... i was so much more sad when Xiu Jiao (my bro's ex-gf) called me... she called me to console me.. i tink my bro heard frm my sista tt i din get e phone... n he was workin.. so he asked her to console me... i was like huh... even somemore not tt close to me can understand how i feel n yet he cant... i rcv her call i felt more like crying... she offered to come down wif me to change e hp using her line.. i turn down.. n oso to come out n chit chat or wad... hai... i duno wad to sae... i oni noe my heart hurts... n it still hurts... tears kept rolling... ... ... .... ....

At tis very moment... my mind is blank... i wana go to a world of mine... no1 else... juz a planet wif me living alone... doin e tings tt i like.. living in no one's control.... tis is not 1st time i had tis feeling.. is more than words tt can describe... ... ...

Livin in a world of my own...
Wif no one else...
Except my ex-doggie... boi boi...
I dun wana see anyone...
In my world....

~LeeNz~ T_T

No comments: